“YUMMY BREAKFAST HIGHLY RECCOMMEND”
Review of Elegant Eggplant - CLOSED

Elegant Eggplant
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We have enjoyed breakfast here several times now, the eggs benedict ( I prefer ham, my hubby swears the salmon is best). The healthy and tasty juices are fab and the coffee is fantastic.
The hosts are always friendly and helpful and what a great spot to have breakfast , opposite the river. Thank you we will be back..

Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

Been to the eggplant on a few occasions and I will say I have not always had a pleasant dining experience however that all changed!!!
I was there on the 30th of July and have never had such great service, amazingly fresh and flavoursome food and wonderful feel to the place, 100% improvement from my last visit which surprisingly was not all that long ago.
I returned again the next day, and the next and the next!!!! The variety of cakes and food and fabulous coffee keeps me coming back but even more than that the two young ladies there are an absolute delight!!!
Fantastic little place and I highly recommend popping in for a visit!!

Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

Great food, value, and taste!
Unfortunately we had a bad experience with the one of waiters who was very inadequate with her job and very unfriendly.. Other the that highly recommended!

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Upon entering the terrace to enjoy the view and being seated, your table service is prompt and your order is presented to you in a timely fashion - James and Mimi have secured an amazing regular customer base, due to the high quality of food, coffee and outstanding service.
A MUST DO if visiting Noosaville ....

Reviewed 19 March 2013 via mobile

Have been past here a few times but this was my first visit. Caught up with a friend for lunch. Had the steak sandwich. Was absolutely beautiful. Very nice coffee. Will recommend to everyone and will make a point of calling in more often.