“Great lesson, lovely people, beautiful food.”
Review of Life's a Feast

Life's a Feast
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Life's a Feast offers hands-on cooking classes using fresh, local Sunshine Coast produce. Our boutique cooking school is located in beautiful Noosa, surrounded by tropical gardens and nestled between Weyba Creek and Noosa National Park. Our cooking classes are a half-day complete culinary experience, where you'll increase your kitchen skills and culinary knowledge, and enjoy a full sit-down meal with wine in a relaxed and fun environment. Class sizes are limited to 10, which allows for as much participation and guidance as you require. Choose from 12 different class types - from Pasta Making and Spanish to Indonesian and Seafood Barbeque, there is a class for every taste! Life's a Feast has been operating for over 10 years and are proud to hold a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2016 and 2017. We are genuinely passionate about food and cooking, and our prime objective is for you to be inspired and to ignite your passion for food whilst having fun in the process.
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I was given a gift voucher for Life's A Feast from my kids (was it a hint?) I chose the pasta making class. Wow - what an eye- opener! I learnt so much and would never have attempted making pasta on my own but now I have my own machin and make it regularly.

The class was small (8 people) and hands-on. We each had tasks to do, working together as a team. We made 3 different pasta sauces that I had never tried before.

It was great fun to share our meal at the end and have a chat. I met lovely people and Gail (our teacher) was organized and methodical. This is a great gift or make it part of your holiday in Noosa.

There are newer reviews for Life's a Feast

Reviewed 24 March 2012

This is one of the best times we have spent doing a cooking class, class size is kept to 8 with a lot of hands on, the fresh Pasta Making experience was very irformative, Gail is an excelent cook and teacher, so much knowledge she willingly shares.
I can truley reccommend this class, great fun.
Gail runs around 9 different cooking classes so you have a good choice.
Thank you Gail for a great day and all your effort and expertise. Diana and Colin
WWW.lifesafeast.com.au

Reviewed 19 March 2012

My partner and I were given a voucher for one of Gail's cooking classes as a Christmas present from relatives. We wouldn't describe ourselves as "foodies" by any stretch of the imagination, apart from the fact that we cook nearly all our own meals and enjoy BBQ'ing with mates, so we were unsure about attending the class as we weren't sure what to expect. We chose the Gourmet Aussie BBQ class and we were very impressed with both the quality of the instruction and the meal at the end of the class. I am very pleased that I now know how to use the hood on my BBQ to cook a variety of meats! On top of just the BBQ usage, I learned some valuable kitchen skills such as how to butterfly a chicken, correct quantities of spices to buy so they don't go bad, and the value of good quality sea salt. I was introduced to some new foods and spices and taught how to best incorporate them into my cooking. The hands-on nature of the class helped to solidify my learning and boost my motivation to take my cooking to the next level. The small class size was great in that all the students got the opportunity to try all the techniques and participate or ask questions. The meal we prepared for the end of class was divine, they even got me to like the pineapple dessert (cooked on the Barbie)! I absolutely recommend Gail's classes, we had a great meal and a great time!

1  Thank Melinda N