“Lifes a Feast Birthday Treat”
Review of Life's a Feast

Life's a Feast
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Life's a Feast offers hands-on cooking classes using fresh, local Sunshine Coast produce. Our boutique cooking school is located in beautiful Noosa, surrounded by tropical gardens and nestled between Weyba Creek and Noosa National Park. Our cooking classes are a half-day complete culinary experience, where you'll increase your kitchen skills and culinary knowledge, and enjoy a full sit-down meal with wine in a relaxed and fun environment. Class sizes are limited to 10, which allows for as much participation and guidance as you require. Choose from 12 different class types - from Pasta Making and Spanish to Indonesian and Seafood Barbeque, there is a class for every taste! Life's a Feast has been operating for over 10 years and are proud to hold a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2016 and 2017. We are genuinely passionate about food and cooking, and our prime objective is for you to be inspired and to ignite your passion for food whilst having fun in the process.
Brisbane, Australia
“Lifes a Feast Birthday Treat”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

A lovely Birthday prezzie for my Husband and what a lovely treat! warm, welcome atmosphere. The host is a delight and the whole experience as just lovely. would defiantly go again be it with friends, my Husband or buy it to someone as a gift and defiantly recommend going to others!

lifesafeast, Owner at Life's a Feast, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your recent cooking class with Life's a Feast. I am really happy that you both enjoyed the class and I look forward to seeing you again.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb Barbeque”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Barry and I spent an enjoyable Saturday learning some wonderful culinary skills using three different barbeques. The food was amazing, the company enjoyable and Gail's enthusiasm for her craft was tangible. It was also lovely feasting on local produce that was extremely good quality. I would highly recommend a cooking class with Life's a Feast.

lifesafeast, Owner at Life's a Feast, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear Barry & Kaye, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm very happy to hear that you you learnt lots in the Gourmet Aussie Barbeque Cooking Class and that you enjoyed the food. I look forward to seeing you again in another cooking class soon. kindest regards, Gail
Caloundra, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Aussie BBQ”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Fantastic. Learnt so much. We thought we knew about BBQ' ing but found out that there is so much more. Very friendly and at the end the food was great. Highly recommended.

lifesafeast, Owner at Life's a Feast, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear John thank you so much for writing a review on your recent Gourmet Aussie BBQ Cooking Class experience. Really pleased to hear that you leant a lot, and that you enjoyed the food and the company. Hope to see you again in another cooking class. Kindest regards, Gail
Mooloolaba, Australia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Beautiful Pasta”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

A wonderful gift from my son, an afternoon learning how to make pasta. Gail, from Life's a Feast shared her knowledge and passion for food in her lovely home. We all participated in making the pasta and the different sauces and learnt some great tips form Gail. We all thoroughly enjoyed tasting our dishes at the end of the day and we were amazed at how easy it was to create such tasty dishes. Thoroughly enjoyable !!

Visited March 2014
lifesafeast, Owner at Life's a Feast, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave review of your Pasta Making cooking class. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your cooking class experience as well as the dishes you helped create. Hope to see you again in another cooking class some time soon.
“Life is a Feast indeed”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

My colleagues and I recently stayed in Noosa for a couple of days of team development, and included a cooking class in the mix. What a great decision! Gail, from Life is a Feast is passionate about fresh, local food and enthusiastic about sharing her culinary skills with beginners and advanced alike. We chose the 'Modern Australian Christmas Feast' and were not disappointed. Delectable food, professional set-up in a warm Queensland home. This year I am sure we will all cook the same.........!

Visited December 2013
lifesafeast, Owner at Life's a Feast, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Thank you Gaby for taking the time to leave a review of your recent cooking class. I'm so glad you enjoyed the class and I hope to see you in another cooking class again sometime soon. Enjoy your Christmas feast!