“Good pasta and pizza”

Ranked #51 of 111 Restaurants in Noosaville
Price range: US$20 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Noosaville on Thomas Street just steps away from the tranquil river. Bertoni's offers a family owned and managed feel good restaurant for dine-in, takeaway and now delivering to your door. There is no reason to miss out on any of our delicious Italian inspired pasta dishes and award winning pizza's
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Ordered the take away deal for $42 which included a large pizza, pasta and garlic bread. It was really good value as my gf and I thoroughly enjoyed the 'Kebab' feta lamb pizza and the chilli bacon Fettuccini pasta. Will order again when visiting Noosa.

1  Thank Carlo L

Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

We had a very early dinner as we were not very hungry and ordered a large pizza and lasagne to share (family with small kids)
I am so glad we didn't order anymore!
The serves are large but the quality is poor.
My idea of a good pizza is thin crusted with fresh ingredients. Bertoni's serves up the opposite.
Thick based and greasy. See uploaded photos.

My son who normally loves lasagne wouldn't touch the one served up.

The only thing left to review is the water. This generally is very difficult to stuff up but they managed this nicely with a 6 legged insect floating in the bottle!

Unfortunately we did not enjoy the meal and left more than half of it on the table.
Looking around other customers seemed very happy with their meals..... Maybe it is just our taste!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Tastiest pasta dish ever! Would definitely go back. Good background music. Didn't know Noosaville existed:)

Reviewed 28 December 2013

the pizza was alright we ordered the kebab pizza and the only fault in this pizza it was dripping of oil, and the cheese was overpowering.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I have been to Bertoni's twice now, and on both occasions we didn't book, the service and the staff was excellent. On both occasions I ordered the Trawler's Treat Pizza, it was divine, the fish melted in my mouth. The food is always fresh, and it has a friendly atmosphere. I would highly recommend this restaurant.