“Delicious Chinese Food”

China Jade
Ranked #77 of 110 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: They have two establishments, the one above and the other in Noosa Civic Shopping Centre. Noosaville is next door to Noosa Heads. There phone number is 61 7 54702256
Noosa, Australia
“Delicious Chinese Food”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Visited last week for a Birthday dinner, there were six of us, so ordered lots of food, entrees of San Chow Bow, Dim Sims and Calamari all were good, then the mains arrived, Duck in Plum Sauce,
Sizzling Beef, Scallops with Ginger & Shallots, and the Grand children's favourites Honey Prawns and Honey Chicken together with Fried Rice made for a delicious meal. The food was all well presented. We have been to China Jade on many occasions over the years and the food is always very good. Prices are above the average Chinese Restaurant but the food is worth it.

• Visited September 2013

“Lots of Gluten Free choices”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

I was so happy upon calling China Jade to see if they would be able to do a Gluten free meal for me to discover that a majority of the menu was Gluten Free.
It was the best Salt and Pepper Squid I've had. And such a treat to know that I wouldnt get sick!
Everything my party ordered was delicious and we will definately be coming back
Thank you!

• Visited September 2013
“Chearful, fun Chinese Restaurant”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

China Jade is a fantastic family restaurant and is always packed - bookings essential. We love everything on the menu but especially the crispy duck, spring rolls (hand made on the premises) and san choi bow.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Tradge
Noosa Heads, Queensland, Australia
“Good value, family restaurant”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Whenever we feel like Chinese we go long to our local China J. Offering god value food, BYO, friendly service. May and her team always make us feel welcome. Give them a try you will not be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Susan S
Gold Coast, Australia
“Pleasant nostalgic revisit”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

32 years ago my wife and I first walked into John Mew's first restaurant in Noosa called China Jade. Following an earlier holiday in the area a few years before and not being able to find a decent Chinese restaurant I decided to study Chinese cooking before I returned to live there. After visiting China World I knew I had found someone with lots of cooking experience. We have followed John and his wife May through about 5 of his establishments in Noosa and thoroughly enjoyed them all.
Now China J is not one of the top Hong Kong or Singaporean based classic places. it serves good honest Chinese food to suit Australian tastes. The staff are always helpful in making something special or making changes. John, May and all the staff deserve praise for their expertise in making sure people have a good night out.

• Visited June 2013