“High quality and very affordable”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Amo Gelato

Amo Gelato
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Noosaville
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Sydney, Australia
“High quality and very affordable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

$2.50 kids comes and $3.00 small serves what's not to like? Great flavours I intend to return every day on what's left of my trip to try all the other flavours

1 Thank nudels

Melbourne
“Tasty, affordable and cheerful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Our waist-lines are loathe to admit it, but we haunted this little 'hole-in-the-wall' cafe twice daily, firstly for our morning espresso and then later on for an ice-cream.
The gelato is locally made and they have some delicious and original flavours of which many change from day to day. It was the best on two counts: flavour/quality and value for money. You could pay $7 or more for a cone with two flavours at Hastings Street Noosa Heads, or $3.50 at Amo Gelato for a slightly smaller serve and yet better taste and quality in my opinion.
Try the burnt caramel, local lime and coconut cream or caramel/salted peanut!!!
It was the best coffee we had of any of the venues in Noosaville, again very reasonably priced, and certainly better than the dreadful one I had at a very well known venue in Hastings Street.
The young staff were polite, friendly and relaxed.

1 Thank Jason H
“The best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

I have tried a fair bit of gelato but I am yet to find a place as good as Amo. The lime curd and vanilla flavor is awesome and the fig and mascarpone is always amazing. Every time we are in Noosa we go there and every time it is as good as the last!

Sydney, Australia
“Not bad, but best gelato?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

Had really high hopes for here but they came right down pretty quickly. I wold not say it was bad, but definitely not the best gelato in sunshine coast, and in my opinion far from the other couple I have in mind.
If in Noosaville its nice far an afternoon snack, but don't go out of your way for it like we did.

“Great selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

Great selection of ice creams and convenient late night hours. Service a little tired..busy day maybe.