“LOVED THE PRODUCTS”
Review of Organika

Organika
Ranked #59 of 109 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: We are an Organic everything store (health food, supplements, produce, dairy) with local organic coffee, smoothies and health nibbles available in our cafe.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“LOVED THE PRODUCTS”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Great little shop. Great coffee- i finally could order a latte with Almond milk or coconut milk. very laid back.

Visited July 2013

“Very expensive, good food though!”
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

Very expensive, very small portions! Food is excellent and very healthy though!
Right outside an organic health store!
Not a regular customer due to price.. Defientielly never fills you...

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Whymel7
“Great organic produce and fantastic coffee!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

We found this little place by chance and were so happy we did! I was hanging out for a decent coffee and boy was I glad we picked this place to get our caffeine hit.
We stopped in for breaky and although they don't have much selection- you don't really need it!
I had the tomato and avocado on spelt toast with lovely olive oil and balsamic, the simplicity of it really showcases the quality of the organic ingredients they use- so full of flavour! I also had a bit of goats feta on the side which was lovely and creamy. It was all so good we went back the next day and had it again! Hubby had the special which was house-made organic 'baked beans' that had a really nice kick to it.
We also had a couple of juices that were delicious, sweet and full of flavour.
I won't be surprised if we go back again tomorrow so I can give the 'granusli' with bush yoghurt, banana and acai a go!
Highly recommended if you like good coffee and great organic produce- you can even have a shop in the store attached and take some home with you ;-)

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Elise_and_Matt
Noosa, Australia
“Great coffee and organic groceries”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

It is lovely sitting out on the deck. The coffee is great and they have a wonderful selection of organic fruit & veg and groceries.
The menu is simple and they also cater for gluten free.

Visited April 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Terrible Customer Service”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

My husband and I recently visited Noosa on a family holiday and decided to stop at Organika for lunch after reading an article about it in a local magazine.

I have an allergy to peanuts and specifically asked whether a certain dish had peanuts in it.The member of staff checked but also made a sarcastic comment stating that he 'doubts it would have' seeing that there was already pine nuts in the dish. Trusting his word. We placed our order. Once the meal was eventually delivered, I took my first mouthful and before I knew it, I saw peanuts all through the meal. I was horrified and extremely disappointed at the lack of care that the staff had for the customers. I informed them and placed another order of which was lesser value than my first- I was not given a refund for the difference.

I had asked for the meal to be take- away - it came out on a plate so I had to wait longer for them to put it in a container- once we arrived back at our accommodation I was disappointed to see packaging from an olive oil bottle in my lettuce as well as a slug in my salad.

Would not recommend this café to anyone travelling to Noosa.

• Visited May 2013