“Good Mangement”
Review of Elvis's Cafe - CLOSED

Elvis's Cafe
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great Food and super yummy at good prices. Best coffee in town. Prime Location on the Noosa River. Friendly and happy staff.

There are newer reviews for Elvis's Cafe

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Cafe on the Noosa River. Very casual, food is nothing to rave about but it is tasty and reasonably priced. Quite a large variety to choose from. Quite nice sitting on the terrace across from the river. Views are good.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

My husband and I were driving along Gympie Terrace about to have breakfast somewhere when we saw a footpath sign outside a cafe with a statue of Elvis Presley at the front. It was advertising full "Aussie breakfast" $12. My husband almost screeched to a halt and in we went. The decor is what you'd expect of a hamburger joint, but has the same magnificent outlook as all the other great restaurants along Gympie Terrace. The tables were clean, and the boy at the counter told us that the breakfast included two eggs, bacon and tomato, toast and coffee. It was simply fabulous - eggs to order, we added a hashbrown each, and the toast came with butter and marmalade as well. What great value. And it arrived in about 5 mins, hot and nicely presented. The coffee came out of an expresso machine but I have to say it was pretty ordinary. But I'm fussy about coffee. My husband loves hot coffee and said his was great. All in all a great breakfast for those on a budget.

1  Thank aussietraveller47
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Where will i start. this place is appalling. To start with, the prices marked/advertised are wrong. Breakfast on menu says $10.80 but charged $14.80. Why? "Sorry. The prices on the menu are wrong. A few other people have mentioned it."
First,charging a different price might actually be illegal. Second, it's unethical. Third, it's just plain rude.
I had the vege breakfast. It was appalling. The toast came out first and got cold waiting for the meal. The vege fritter sounded good but was just some factory made thing they fried. Didn't get a choice of how I wanted my eggs done.
How does this place manage to survive?

2  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Enjoyed our first breakfast so much we went back again the second morning. Really pleasant staff, fast service, great coffee and good value for money. Nice to eat breakfast whilst watching the world go by on the river.