“High tea”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Brisbane, Australia
“High tea”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I took my mum and daughter for an early Mother's Day. We all thought it was one of the best we've had and would certainly do it again. My daughter is gluten intolerant which they cater for. I mentioned she was also lactose intolerant as well, they made a fantastic effort and catered very well for her. Very impressed, she could eat everything the made for her. At the same time I noticed a group of young ladies and mums having high tea as well for a birthday all having a great time.

• Visited April 2014

Noosa, Australia
“Escape to relaxation”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Loved the feel of this tea room. Overlooking the Noosa River, it is a lovely place to sit and enjoy genuinely delicious tea and lovely light food.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Ken C
Brisbane, Australia
“Wonderful.....again!”
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

This is the third time we have been to the Rose Room for high tea and it was again wonderful. It's such a lovely place to be, with wonderful food and service - the jam is to die for!! We will be back again!

1 Thank ChelseaKnight
Cooroy, Australia
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

The shops decor is lovely although a bit cramped. The service was appauling & the waitress very sour.The food very ordinary & very overpriced.

• Visited October 2013
Noosaville, Australia
“No service for us”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

My daughter and I waited to be seated and waited, I could here the staff talking out the back and still waited, staff member eventually came out I had to ask her if we could be seated. Then we were ignored while another couple came in after us and to my horror got served before us! Again we waited to be served, staff member again out the back talking, eventually I went and got her and asked why we had not been served and why the others had, she told me she had had a busy day. No excuse, shocking service! Consequently we left and have still not had 'High Tea" and will never return. And amazed how many of my local friends have similar stories about the place.

• Visited November 2013