“Best jet skis on the river ”
Review of T Boat Hire

T Boat Hire
More attraction details
Owner description: We have hire and drive fishing boats and Barbeque pontoons up to a max of 16 people no licence required .We have Jet skis ocean tours and river circuits no licence required full safety brief and guided tours. We also have Kayaks Stand up paddle boards. Open 7 days from 8am till 5pm
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best jet skis on the river ”
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Took the wife for an ocean tour and it was amazing we saw dolphins turtles and humpback whales, highly recommend
Staff are fantastic and really care about your safety.

The jet skis were seadoos and are far better than the yamahas they had and the skis the hire mob had down the road

Must do in Noosa

Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun fun fun!!!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I did the one hour ocean tour with my son. We went on the river and over the bar to the ocean. My son has alot of jet sking experience but I thought I was going to die and wanted off!! Until our guide suggested we swap places and I have a drive, well that was it I didn't want to swap back. We did jumps, gunned it out over swells it was really cool! Not bad for a 48 year ols granny!! Thanks guys that was a lot of fun. I survived and the jet skis are really safe, our guide was really relaxed. My advice do it!!

Visited October 2013
Melbourne
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Helpful Hire”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This was great - a good deal on a boat, good maps and advice. We had a wonderful time exploring the everglades and seeing different parts of Noosa and beyond. The morning on the river was a highlight of our holiday.

Visited September 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip :)”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

I took my girlfriend out for an ocean tour, what an amazing experience. It was just us and our guide, he made us feel very comfortable crossing the bar. We went up around the points, we saw dolphins and took in the national park from the water. It was an unforgettable experience. We chose T Boats cause they have the newest jet skis on the river, the Seadoo's were fast and comfortable. My tip would be to use a wet suit during the colder months, T Boats supplied them free of charge.

Visited July 2013