“Something different”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Something different”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Came here on a off chance with a friend. I haven't bowled in a while and I guess you could say it showed. Either way was good fun and even better to able to indulge in afew beers whilst I was their.

Visited April 2014

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Day”
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

30 people in our group ages between 52 and 7yrs old. Two rounds of Bowling and two rounds of Laser Tag, 3 1/2hrs. Thanks for a great fun day

1 Thank Proud2bmum
Coolangatta, Australia
“Great”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Its great I liked the overall experience with noosa laser tag and ten pin. I like to go bowling now and again so I know where to go.

Visited December 2013
Cairns
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“kids love it”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

great for kids...we had a ball, good for all families. stayed longer than expected as we were all having so much fun. staff were great.

Visited November 2013
Sunshine Beach, Australia
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Rainy day option”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Good prom for bored kids on a wet weekend or holiday. Can get expensive if you have a few to pay for, especially if you add in food and other amusements/arcade games. Possibly the cheesiest paintings known to mankind adorn the walls and are for sale. Kids enjoyed the lazier tag as much as anything.

Visited June 2013