“Good lunch specials”

Price range: US$3 - US$28
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Contemporary Japanese Cuisine prepared by experienced chefs Fine dining Children friendly Free WiFi Fully licensed
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Came here for lunch and had some great lunch specials going. Japanese curry and tempura prawns were a great price for the quality and quantity. I think without the specials I may not have enjoyed it as much but they really did make it a good meal at a good price.

2  Thank Lachlan S

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We took our 10 year old daughter to Geisha a couple of nights ago. My husband has had over 25 years in the hospitality industry, we have become fussy over the years when it comes to good service and good food. After living in Melbourne for most of our lives, we have high expectations when we dine out. We have been to many restaurants on the Sunshine Coast as well as Noosa and to be honest, very few would I recommend. Geisha is one of the few I would suggest people try. The menu clearly states "Japanese with a Chefs Twist". It's hard to get good Japanese up here but we have found a place where we can. The food was fresh, beautifully presented and the menu clearly explains the dishes. Even our 10 year old daughter loved it and can't wait to go back. Our bill came to a total of $101 and we left feeling satisfied. In actual fact, a girlfriend and I plan on having a ladies lunch there very soon. Can't wait!!

3  Thank Tania R
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We have just returned home from Geisha, was so looking forward to dinner here, our daughter offered to take us out. There were five of us and we took our own wine. Looked at the menu which was not available On trip advisor and was surprised
THe cost $21 for chicken sushi roll. Ordered dinner thinking it must be amazing for the price, unfortunately it was not. The food was good but not $225 good for 5 people who all walked out hungry and disappointed. Sorry we are local but would not promote this restaurant to anyone one else.

4  Thank fiona b
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Today I had lunch with two of my friends in this recently opened restaurant at Noosaville. When I made the booking I didn't realize that they only open for lunch (at this stage) if someone makes a reservation. So here we were in this beautiful space simply because we had expressed a desire to eat there. I know no other restaurant that would open their doors so very generously under these circumstances. Just for that reason alone I will continue to support them.
We gave the menu a good workout and were not disappointed. The quality of the food was excellent and the presentation exquisite. While the tempura varieties and Geisha roll were fabulous the highlight for me was the ice mocha dessert - a delicious and beautifully presented dish.
The manager who served us was an absolute delight who was eager to make us feel welcome and couldn't do enough -she quietly stayed n the background but with an eye on us should we need something.
Give this new restaurant a try .... They are really keen to get it right and love your feedback.

1  Thank Mongkoklover
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Had the most wonderful Valentines night here with these beautiful people! The food was exquisite and so beautifully presented. Am recommending it to all. Will be back there before next Valentines for sure.

2  Thank Chris P