“Best place in Noosaville”
Review of Twin Quays Noosa

Twin Quays Noosa
Reviewed 8 November 2013

This is the second consecutive year that my wife and I have stayed here, but this time we also had my sister-in-law and her husband stay with us as well. I travelled up here for the Noosa Triathlon and we stayed 1 week in a 2 bedroom apartment.

From its location in Noosaville, to the hosts Roy and Kaye, Twin Quays Apartments is perfect. The 2 bedroom apartment comprises of a main room which has its own kitchen, dining room, large bathroom and washing machine and dryer. Finished off with a spacious balcony overlooking the palm tree laden pool and spa area. The 2nd bedroom is a separate studio apartment adjoining the main apartment. This studio apartment also had its own kitchen, balcony and bathroom.

At the end of Albert Street, you will find Noosa Village shopping centre, and for me the fact that the Noosa Bike Shop is at the end of the street was a god send as i had some bike issues as a result of travelling up from Melbourne.

We have already booked the same rooms again for next years race and from my wife and her sister and brother in-law, we wouldn't consider staying anywhere else. There is also an abundance of restaurants and shops in Noosaville and only a 30 minute 3.8km walk into Hastings Street right in the heart of Noosa.

All up, a perfect location, with perfect facilities that are managed by perfect hosts, Kaye and Roy.

See you again next year Twin Quays and the years to follow :)

Gary Swanton

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the pool are great, however, so are the penthouse rooms which have their own p...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Kaye513, Manager at Twin Quays Noosa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for your amazing review Gary it was great having you over the triathlon weekend and look forward to seeing you again this year. We are very lucky to be in such a fantastic part of the world here in Noosaville. See you in November 2014.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Central position, 100 metres to foreshore, quality restaurants nearby. No real views but in a quiet side street. Staff very friendly, sent SMS informing early room availability. would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Quickbeds
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

We decided to have a few days away in noosaville. We are very glad we stayed here. We stayed in a studio apartment with a balcony. There is no Waterview, but it is very quiet and tranquil with plenty of local wildlife. The room was very clean and tidy and perfect for our needs. Would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Great comfortable units. I have stayed in the studio and 1 bedroom. Both very comfortable, great position close to shops/ eateries Noosaville yet quiet. Great walking area and inlet just 100 metres away. My 3rd time staying here and again very happy. Clean and comfortable. Will be back

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We rented a 2 bdr unit plus rooftop balcony. Unit is actually 2 single units with internal portico to connect units. Both with kitchens. Spacious with high vaulted ceiling in main unit, kitchen basic hotel utensils, separate laundry, very clean. Decor a little dated from the 1990's with utensil rack hanging from ceiling with wine glasses. Reminded me i should be doing housework when looking at it from the bed. Ignore this picky whinge. Great position 2 mins to heaps of quality restaurants along the river esplanade. Very relaxing and accommodating managers. Definitely would rent in preference to esplanade units which can be noisy.

Room Tip: Roof top balcony not internally connected units.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2013

After many searches we decide on the Tin Quays and were not disappointed with the location, facilities and friendliness of the staff.
Just a 200m walk and you are at the water's edge. In general other travellers were middle aged - like ourselves and no all night parties were encountered. Would recommend the Twin Quays to any holiday makers.

Room Tip: Ensure the shower is not in the bath as it is quite a step in and out. Believe the majority of suite...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I stayed at Twin Quays for 2 weeks when I first arrived in Australia. I had not been feeling well when I arrived, and one week into my stay became quite sick with a viral infection. Kaye and Roy didn't hesitate to put me into their car and take me to the emergency room. Kaye checked in on me everyday and bought me homemade soup. Twin Quays is in a great location - close to everything: the river, restaurants, bars, shops, supermarket etc. The apartments are clean, the grounds are immaculate, and the management team couldn't be nicer. I would highly recommend Twin Quays for your stay in Noosaville.

Room Tip: I stayed in apartment 27 - a corner suite It was sunny and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel