This is a peaceful and beautiful resort. The waterfront units have great decks overlooking the water while the garden units provide a safer environment for small children.
The three pools in separate areas mean that you often get one to yourself and the well-kept gardens create a great tropical feel.
Many of the waterfront units have been refurbished with full-width bifold doors opening on to the decks -- great for watching the boats go by with a glass of wine in hand.
The management team are efficient and helpful, on several occasions they have `gone the extra mile' to help us with choice of units, early check-in, etc.
Noosa Heads and Hastings Street are a five-minute drive away but there are plenty of good cafes and restaurants withn easy walking distance in Noosaville.
Noosa is our favourite destination in SE Queensland, and Noosa Entrance is our favourite base for enjoying it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy waterfront living in our luxury accommodation apartments. Holiday alongside secluded Noosa Waters’ man made canal estate, with direct access to the beautiful Noosa River. Relax in one of our pools, or by the canal, or on one of our private jetties. Our Sunshine Coast accommodation townhouses offer some of the best apartment accommodation in the Noosa area. Our luxury apartments at Noosaville feature 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms. With their own fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities, apartments at Noosa Entrance Noosaville Resort are perfect for couples or large families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Noosa Entrance Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noosa Entrance Waterfront Hotel
- Noosa Entrance Waterfront Resort Noosaville