This is a nice and clean complex with 2 story apartments, full kitchens and decks that open on to the river. It is only 5 minutes walk to the cafes of Noosaville and about 10 minutes drive to the trendier and more expensive Noosa Heads. We had a 3 bdrm apartment for just the 2 of us, 2 bathrooms, so plenty of room. Nice furniture, 2 TVs, everything we needed. Had a dripping tap and the manager came and fixed it within 5 minutes, no problem.
Only consideration is that it is on the wrong side to get sun on the deck, but as it can be so hot in Noosa, this could be a good thing if you want to sit out in the shade with your glass of wine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy waterfront living in our luxury accommodation apartments. Holiday alongside secluded Noosa Waters’ man made canal estate, with direct access to the beautiful Noosa River. Relax in one of our pools, or by the canal, or on one of our private jetties. Our Sunshine Coast accommodation townhouses offer some of the best apartment accommodation in the Noosa area. Our luxury apartments at Noosaville feature 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms. With their own fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities, apartments at Noosa Entrance Noosaville Resort are perfect for couples or large families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Noosa Entrance Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noosa Entrance Waterfront Hotel
- Noosa Entrance Waterfront Resort Noosaville