“2cHoliday”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
8 berth caravan for hire at Haven Hopton Holiday Village
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

acrichton...
Norwich, United Kingdom
“2cHoliday”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Wonderful location and customer service! Amazing holiday made even easier thanks to Emma Wilson's team!

11 Aug 2017
jmlong68
Norwich, United Kingdom
“21 ocean view hopton on sea ft Yarmouth”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Excellent caravan excellent location excellent holiday amazing time best caravan ever clean exceptional perfect spot every thing made easy through 2 c holidays thanks Emma Wilson and team

9 Aug 2017
Sonia P
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“This is my dream holiday!! Perfect accommodation, perfect location!!”
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We had no intentions of going to Norfolk for a 4 night break we intended to go to somerset, however I saw this holiday home advertised and felt it was awesome. We only booked it at 1900 hours the night before we went.
We have had the most amazing family time together. The home was absolutely spotless, the beds were comfortable, and I cannot fault the accommodation in any way.
The location was perfect, with sea views, a premium spot on the village site. I am hoping to book again.
The dealings I had with 2cholidays was brilliant too. We added an extra night as we did not want to come home.
Thank you to everyone, I would recommend this holiday to anyone xx

26 Jul 2017
""""""Thank you for your feedback. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do hope that you will book with us again, and when you do, please remember to use your £50 2cHolidays voucher. The 2cHoliday Team""""""
Brandon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

21 Jul 2017
30TravelB...
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
“Great caravan, spacious & homely on a fantastic site great for kids and adults”
Reviewed 21 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We had a fantastic holiday in this caravan, it is very spacious, modern and the layout is good. We travelled with friends and a 2 year old. I do think it might be a bit cramped with 8 people in the caravan and the dining table only seats 4 despite potentially sleeping 8 so dining with 8 guests might be a challenge. The caravan is ideally located very close to the beach and a short walk from the site amenities. It was handy having an extra toilet off the master bedroom especially with children. The caravan in general was clean when we arrived however we were disappointed to find the grill and frying pan had been left dirty and we had to clean them before use, we have contacted the rental company to highlight this issue though and hope it was a one off. The beds and seating areas were comfortable and there was adequate seating for the 5 of us. Overall we were very happy with the caravan and the site and would definitely stay here again purely because of the location and how spacious the caravan was. The value for money was great as it was much cheaper than going directly through haven and we were able to stay in a better standard of caravan. Only other thing was that the rental company told us where the key safe was but it was in a completely different place and we had to hunt it out, again hopefully just an oversight.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and how spacious caravan was
Liked least: Dirty kitchen equipment and utensils.
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
1 Oct 2016
Thank you for your feedback, I'm so pleased you had a good stay. Hopton is indeed a great site, and Oceanview 21 a great caravan! We look forward to seeing you again, and when you book, please remember to use your £50 discount voucher.
Emma P-C, 2cHolidays
Susy G
“Holiday”
Reviewed 17 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We had a fantastic weekend holiday in here. Very neat, well equipped caravan..enough space for two families..enjoyed thoroughly our stay here.

29 Oct 2016
Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you had a good break, and enjoyed the park and the caravan. I hope that you choose us for your future caravan holidays, and when you do, please remember to use your £50 discount voucher. Regards, Emma P-C, 2cHolidays
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing