“Better than I had expected”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Koby A
“Better than I had expected”
Reviewed 7 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Not one that usually stays in a caravan, I had low expectations of the accommodation but was utterly surprised and pleased with what we found.

The caravan was spacious in the front, nicely decorated, comfortable and above all very clean. Can highly recommend from someone known for being VERY fussy!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
19 Jun 2017
""Thank you for your feedback. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do hope that you will book with us again, and when you do, please remember to use your £50 2cHolidays voucher. The 2cHoliday Team"
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing