Potters Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$111
  • Pool
US$82
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
The Pier Hotel(Gorleston-on-Sea)
US$237
Travelodge Lowestoft Hotel(Lowestoft)(Great Value!)
US$98
Travelodge
US$84
PremierInn.com
US$182
US$69
US$64
Priceline
Bay Carlton Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$82
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Victoria(Great Yarmouth)
No availability for your dates from our partners
5,262 results
All reviewswest endworld bowlstheatre companymark brewerevening entertainmentterrace barten pin bowlingchristmas showthe penthouseexcellent entertainmentholiday camphotel roomtable tennisbrilliant weekendmid week breakcourse dinnerrecommend potters
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2012

Entertainment excellent, staff helpful & friendly, breakfast was best meal of the day.
Plenty for the children to do, we all had a good time & will probably return for the bank holiday again next year

Reviewed 12 September 2012

Once again we visited Potters for what must be our 10 time now. This time our prty of 16 thoroughly enjoyed our stay, and for the sun to shine all weekend only added to a great weekend. Our request for the same room as we had at Christmas was taken care of. Saff were always helpful and I must say a Big "Thank You" to Mark Brewer for being so entertaining on my birthday break.
Over time Potters have improved the rooms and the entertainment , but I would like to see more for the very young children. The playground needs to be upgraded. The old cane furniture in the blowing and bar area needs changing. Dated and not comfortable.
In the rooms the coffee and tea could be of better quality and where has the biscuits gone?
I would say that this trip was one of the best we've had.
I'm looking forward to the Potters family moving forward in making their holiday park better and that they take on board requests and advise to keep up the standards for a 5star level.
See you next year

Room Tip: Hotel for couples, bungalows for families.
Thank L.A.Ray
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We stayed at Potters during the school summer hols Monday to Friday as a family of 4, children ages 9 and 13. Our accommodation was right near the beach in an adjoining bungalow with the kids. I Couldn't recommend the whole experience enough, it was clean, comfortable, loads to do, plenty of lovely food & entertainment, the staff were great and well organised for the busy time of year.
From our experience I would recommend that you get there reasonably early on day 1, as that day has a whole list of activities we missed as we got there in the afternoon and on the Friday when you leave there isn't anything. The tables in the restaurant are quiet close, we diddn't have any problem atall, however if you don't like this arrangement, request a table on its own BEFORE you go. We stayed in the bungalows which were fine and we had nice weather so were lucky, but, if going in the winter months pay the extra for the hotel room, it will be worth the extra money. We will definately be returning as a family but have also heard from friends that the fitness weekends are good too!

Reviewed 11 September 2012

It was so good we booked to come back again before we left.
Would recommend Potters to anyone. The food and the entertainment was beyond what we'd expected as this was our first visit and our Honeymoon. I won't be our last visit that's for sure. It was one of the best holidays we've ever had. So much to do and so much fun to be had by all. Everything you could possibly want from a great holiday all in one place. Can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2012

I have been coming to potters since I was a little girl and have the most fantastic memories. I decided to bring my two boys aged 11 & 6 yrs along with my mum for a 5 day break. It was a fabulous holiday. The boys were never bored & enjoyed numerous activities that were on throughout the day & evening. All the staff were friendly,polite & nothing seemed too much trouble. The accommodation was clean & tidy. The restaurant was lovely & food amazing. Our waitress for the week was wonderful & if the boys wanted something she did her best to get it for them. I will definately saing the pennies to bring them again plus hope to come along with some girls for an adult break at some point. Thank you Potters for a fabulous week.