“All Drinks Inclusive”
Review of Potters Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hopton on Sea
Potters Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hopton on Sea
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I dont think £249 pp really is value, The drinks were served in glasses with no wigit and the lager become very flat and no head, We had a room in the hotel which was nice, Entertainment was very good, Food was not bad, and staff were very helpful,Would i go again Now

There are newer reviews for Potters Resort

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Never having been to Potter before but heard lots about it, all good tho I have to say. I was very sceptial as I'm a holiday snob and only like to stay in nice places. Potters completely surprised me. The room was lovely, the food was all good and plenty of it, the staff were very helpful and the facilities were great. The entertainment was fantastic. We did an all inclusive break which was great value for money as all the alcholic beverages were brand names, which really surprised me and you could have anything and as much as you wanted.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We had a fantastic tiMiserablesMiserablesy relaxing break for me doing my knitting while my 61 year old husband acted like a 31 year old going on the Skegway and playing on the New Age Kurling. He wanted a go on the inflatable assault course as well but unfortunately as the half term holidays had finished it had been dismanted. To say he was disappointed was an understatement.
The food was fantastic and the steak and kidney pudding was to die for. The portions were so big !!! The Potters Resort entertainment team were fabulous, especially the showstoppers performance which was as good if not better than any West End show that e have seen - especially the Les Miserables part at the end - I was moved to tears. We would recommend this resort to everybody.

Room Tip: All the rooms were very good. We were shown several rooms on a spot visit in early April and found a...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2014

First time we had been anywhere like this so unsure what to expect. Very pleasantly surprised. Comfortable extremely clean accomodation, sea views, friendly, professional staff. food plentiful and good standard and choices and included in price so teenage son ate as much as he wanted! Good variety of sports and activities for all ages most included in price too. Evening entertainment of a good quality too especcially enjoyed the live band and most of the singing. we will hopefully visit again .

Room Tip: Rooms are available in main hotel if you don't want to walk far however we had bungalow plus int...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We've just been to Potter's this weekend and it was absolutely fabulous. The quality of the hotel, food and entertainment cannot be faulted. The staff are really friendly, helpful and professional. The resident theatre company are top class. The chefs are to be congratulated on their consistent high quality and variety of food. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: There are no better bungalows than any others, they are all within easy walking distance of the mai...
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Just spent another short break here, and I can only say this place gets better every time. All staff are really pleasant and cheerful. The food was great with no long queue's. Mark brewer and the potter's theatre company's production of Made in Britain was brilliant.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

My whole family have been going to Potters for nigh on 20 years, and I have to say it is by far and away the best resort in the UK. A group of 20 of us came for a 4 night break over the Easter period. Our accommodation ranged from hotel suites, to chalets. Everyone was very happy with the accommodation they chose. The chalets have now been updated and have modern clean décor, new furniture and windows have been added and lead to a comfortable stay. Only small gripe would be that some TV's did not work properly. The hotel rooms are spacious and are very nice indeed. The décor in some hotel rooms is looking a little dated, but overall they are comfy, spacious rooms.

The activities on offer are fantastic, but as others have stated you need to be on the ball to book some of these. But you could easily do 3-4 different activities per day and still do different activities on other days. The food is absolutely phenomenal, the range, choice and quality are superb, and despite the various activities I always come home heavier than when I arrived! The eating facilities are a little more cramped than previous years, but personally I don't find this a problem.

The staff and entertainment are also fantastic, nothing is too much trouble. The entertainment in the evenings is varied and will have mass appeal to the whole family, from little children, to the oldest in your party.

Finally I must share something which I think truly shows how Potters care for their residents. My Wife's mother was taken seriously ill on the morning of our departure, and an ambulance was called. The rest of our 20 strong party headed home, but my wife and I accompanied our mother to hospital. We spoke to the reception team at Potters and unbelievably they arranged for us to stay on the resort whilst our mother was receiving treatment. The reception staff were simply fantastic, and dealt with our queries and concerns immediately and with the utmost professionalism. We stayed at Potters from the Thursday we were meant to depart until the following Tuesday when our mother was finally well enough to be released, Potters would take no payment for this extra stay. So from my wife and I we simply want to say thank you, especially to Daniel, Emma and various others who were just simply brilliant and did everything within their power to assist us. They were a credit to the company, and simply show why we think Potters is quite easily the best (and most caring) resort we have ever been to, and why we will return time and time again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Beechwood Hotel
Beechwood Hotel
#1 of 2 in North Walsham
Sprowston Manor Marriott Hotel & Country Club

Been to Potters Resort? Share your experiences!