“LOVE POTTERS SO MUCH!”
Review of Potters Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hopton on Sea
Potters Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hopton on Sea
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I absolutely love it at Potters Resort and recommend anybody to go there! I have been there for my birthday, have booked again for for my birthday this year, my fiance proposed to me there and we've already booked our honeymoon here! food is always excellent staff are really friendly and extremely helpful be glad to visit soon!

Room Tip: upgrading your room is well worth the money
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natasha L
Write a ReviewReviews (4,986)

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Enjoyed our stay, but found the beds uncomfortable this time, unfortunately we didn't see any of the bands that played as we were very tired by the time they were due to play.
Lovely place but we found it a bit noisy at times.
Nice not having to worry about cooking enjoyed the food. Staff lovely and friendly.

Room Tip: 19 or 20a not too far away from amenities
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We had had a drink in Potters on about three or four occaisions before whilst staying close by.
What swung it was when one of the kids said in the car on the way home "dad I know we couldn't afford it but Potters is good isnt it?". That was it, I saved the money and we had a four day break at the end of May . It didn't dissapoint , the facilities, staff , garden, sports were brilliant .
We got placed in the Gallery for our meals and our waiter for the week Jay was top class ,as was the food.
We didnt do any of the shows but I'm told by other guests they are superb.
Although we were only there for four days ,it seemed a lot longer and we even made a few friends.
The people behind the bar become your friends too and nothing is too much trouble, Mark Brewer the entertainments manager is a funny guy, but there's another side to him, he cares deeply about Potters and cares even more about the guests
Rarely do you get what you pay for these days but Potters really does deliver on every level.
Unless I die we'll be back next year.

Room Tip: If the weather is good the chalets are good too stay in as they are close to the gardens.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Martin L
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Had one of the best nights ever, entertainment was fantastic, food was fab, staff was great, jersey boys tribute act was the best I've seen. Rooms, very modern and clean. Can't say one bad thing about potters, totally recommend it. Can't wait to go back....

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Jodarby81
Reviewed 12 June 2014

What can I say it was the very first time that my partner and I had been to Potters, everything about it was perfect from staff,entertainment , sports and leisure facilities to accommodation.. The food was excellent ,the staff very polite and friendly nothing was too much trouble, well done to the training of staff. We played bowls on the rink adjoining the bar as well as in the international rink excellent facilities had a brilliant time. Went in the Jacuzzi was again lovely, enjoyed walks along the cliff top had it not been so blowy would have had a game of pitch and putt. The entertainment in the evening was brilliant.We have told all our friends what a lovely time we had.

2  Thank Jacquihic
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I have not long returned from holiday with three friends at Potters. We found all the staff very friendly and helpful. We had intended to roam further afield but there was so much to do on the camp that we didn't have the time.
Two of us tried the archery and the shooting, there were no extra charges so we ended going most days. There was also go-karts and segways which we had been looking forward to trying since we had seen it in the brochure. we never managed to fit in the golf (crazy and pitch& put). The pool it seems has been updated and it looks as if a fair amount has been spent on it. It was looking good

Room Tip: the hotel rooms were very nice and spacious, I was in a chalet which was quite a way from the hotel...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank carolruler
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We first went to Potters in 1953,old chalets that let in water,had to make our own entertainment,with the help of Geoff,but even then it was fun.My son won the fancy dress in 1966,as World Cup Willie at the resort .I took my husband on the big band break as at the age of 80yrs he still enjoys it,and what a place to hear them,the sound system teriffic.Meals were lovely and the staff very helpful and polite,if you want a holiday thats great fun or just a relaxing time,POTTERS is where you should go,thank you all for a wonderful time,and see you soon. :)

Room Tip: The south side is certainly quieter,and if disabled,make sure there is a bay nearby.
1  Thank 332gilly
The Cliff Hotel
The Cliff Hotel
#1 of 4 in Gorleston-on-Sea
Allseasons Hotels by Tingdene

Been to Potters Resort? Share your experiences!