Visited on 3 occasions enjoying the tranquility / peaceful surroundings & very good food
One of a kind place .Only real disappointment was on first visit coffee was @ R 12.00 per cup., without a doubt very good value ., 2nd visit ( 20 days later ) R 12.00 per cup., 3rd visit ( 15 days later ) R 25.00 per cup ( over 108 % increase ) I don`t know any one else that charges R 25.00 per cup.or pushes prices up like that.
If only catering for overseas clients., fair enough but the locals should be Cleopatra`s first priority
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming, country-chic farmhouse hotel on a lake is 9 km from the Ukahlamba Drakensberg World Heritage Site and 49.9 km from the town of Mooi River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cleopatra Mountain Farmhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Mountain Farmhouse Hotel Balgowan
- Cleopatra Mountain Farmhouse Kwazulu Natal