We stayed here for just 2 nights and paid quite an amount. The place looks lovely and the service towards guests is fine.
However, we were so embarrassed with an unfriendly behavior of one of hotel employees - Artur Jakobenko. Friends of us, who stayed in Seychelles the same time, visited Maia considering moving here. The friends came to Maia when we were away and they asked for a tour around the hotel. Artur started to harass friends by telling them that they may not know how expensive Maia is and they probably can't afford it! He refused to do a tour in first place.
It was just unacceptable and I'd never stay again at Maia. That behavior delivered quite some misunderstanding with the friends who felt abused by Artur.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maia is more than a sanctuary, more than an escape and much, much more than a hotel. It is a place of physical, mental and spiritual awakening, a place of rediscovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp and Travelbag so you can book your MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maia Luxury Hotel Anse Louis
- Maia Luxury Resort And Spa
- MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa Seychelles/Mahe Island