We stayed at Maia for 6 days in late May. This resort truly is a 5 Star + property in every way. From the minute you arrive to the moment you leave, the entire staff goes out of their way to ensure your stay is memorable. Each villa has a butler, our butler Mandie was fantastic. We wanted for nothing and we were so well cared for. His attention to detail was outstanding and went out of his way too make everything special. A couple of examples of this was orchestrating a birthday dinner on the beach as well as a barbecue on the helicopter pad on the top of the Maia peninsula, where the views are breathe taking. Every encounter we had with anyone from the Maia staff was positive. They simply smile, place their hand over there heart and share the wonderful spirit of Maia. Our villa was beautifully decorated and provided everything one would need. We enjoyed our private plunge pool but also the large pool by the beach. The recreation staff attends to your every need. Sharon and Hendricks ensured our umbrella was up to keep us dry during a passing shower and provide ample water, including delicious fresh coconut water. The spa is beautiful and peaceful. I highly recommend the 90 minute Maia Signature Massage, Clara was fantastic! My husband took advantage of Yoga offered in the morning as well, he loved the sounds of the water falling against the granite. The food served in the villa and the restaurant was top notch. Both the menu and wine list are vast and cater to all tastes. A couple of our favorite dishes included: grilled red snapper steak, passion fruit souffle, teriyaki beef, and the Thai steamed snapper with chili lime sauce. Service in the restaurant was equally amazing. Brigitte, Annette, Aldo, and Hansel went above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed our dinner. I wish we had more time at Maia, I truly felt relaxed and appreciated as a guest. I couldn't think of thing to change about our experience. Maia is an out of this world experience, I highly recommend you consider this resort for your next holiday in Mahe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maia is more than a sanctuary, more than an escape and much, much more than a hotel. It is a place of physical, mental and spiritual awakening, a place of rediscovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maia Luxury Hotel Anse Louis
- Maia Luxury Resort And Spa
- MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa Seychelles/Mahe Island