What a wonderful tranquil place Lemuria was. Wonderful staff, excellent spa with a lovely setting, great food and a fantastic golf course. This is a first class resort, expensive but you get what you pay for. The dinner buffet at main restaurant was very varied and excellent, as where the two other a la carte restaurants at the resort. The fish restaurant by the beach, not only offered a trully island setting but it's cuisine was trully delicious. The beach whilst small, was beautiful and tranquil and the staff on the beach, whilst remaining in the background..... you certainly never get a feeling of anyone bothering you here, where quick with getting you drinks or food or anything else for that matter. I cannot stress how wonderful and accommodating the staff at Lemuria are. It just makes the holiday that extra special. Whilst we had no use for the kiddies club, it always looked well organised and supervised.My only complaint would be the fact that the rooms are not sea facing or rather they face the sea but there is no view due to very high trees and hedges which spoils the whole island type setting and lovely rooms. Not too sure why they don't cut this down!!!! All in all a wonderful magnificent holiday.I had an unfortunate accident on our last day at La Digue and would just like to say a very Big THANK YOU to all the staff at Lemuria. Not only was our luggage packed up and sent to Mahe where I was hospitalised, it was delivered to the hotel that we than had to book but my jewellery and all personal documents including cash were removed from safe and safely returned back to us. The tour agent of Lemuria not only contacted my husband to see how I was doing but personally came to see me at the hospital. Incredible and a true reflection of what an amazing this 5 star resort is. All in all, an unforgetable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite beaches, clear topaz water, lush vegetation and big boulders; choose from one of the 88 Junior Suites, 8 Senior Suites, 8 Villas or the exclusive Presidential Villa at Constance Lemuria. Enjoy elegant spacious suites and villas or unwind in swimming pools seemingly crafted by nature. Indulge in fine food and customised spa treatments at Constance Lemuria. Fully trained coordinators at the Constance Kids Club will lead your children to wonderful island exploration trips, culinary activities, scavenger hunts and more. For real adventure and wonderful memories, try the only 18-hole golf course in the Seychelles or explore the world famous diving sites! To create a cocoon of luxury amidst vibrant nature, materials such as wood, stone, pink granite, marble and thatch palm has been beautifully used to create a modern yet warm feel at Constance Lemuria. Seychellois’ flavours can be savoured in all the restaurants and bars of the hotel; the warmth can be felt in all the suites and villas. All Suites and Villas which are endowed with exclusive view are luxuriously designed to offer complete comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelbag, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Constance Lemuria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Lemuria Resort Of Praslin, Seychelles Hotel Anse Kerlan
- Lemuria Hotel Anse Kerlan
- Lemuria Hotel Of Praslin
- Constance Lemuria Seychelles/Praslin Island