Having read other reviews to the contrary we were extremely disappointed with both the clarity of the water and the lack of species of fish evident. Of The Beaches (3) only one was usable, one was too dangerous and one had no facilities and we were told the snorkelling was no good there anyway. Maybe this is the wrong time of year but having been to The Maldives at 3 different times of the year we found this a very poor second in comparison. Although the staff are very nice the service is very slow, once it took 25 minutes just to get a menu and food / drinks are very expensive e.g. £5 + 10% + 5% for a can of Coke? Cheapest bottle of Wine with Dinner £35++
Many thanks to a previous reviewer who recommended taking some spirits (each person allowed 2 litres each) in with us as this has saved us plenty at the Bar, which is very expensive, £4++ for half a pint of local beer and £12++ for a cocktail. Even at Half Board you will need some serious spending money if you want to enjoy your stay here.
Other points worth noting are that half the Suites are upstairs, so if any disabled / older people make sure you request ground floor. There is a buggy service to / from the Bar / Restaurant area as some suites far away which works well when they turn up as requested!
We are off to the Sister resort on Mahe on Tuesday (Ephelia) so watch this space!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite beaches, clear topaz water, lush vegetation and big boulders; choose from one of the 88 Junior Suites, 8 Senior Suites, 8 Villas or the exclusive Presidential Villa at Constance Lemuria. Enjoy elegant spacious suites and villas or unwind in swimming pools seemingly crafted by nature. Indulge in fine food and customised spa treatments at Constance Lemuria. Fully trained coordinators at the Constance Kids Club will lead your children to wonderful island exploration trips, culinary activities, scavenger hunts and more. For real adventure and wonderful memories, try the only 18-hole golf course in the Seychelles or explore the world famous diving sites! To create a cocoon of luxury amidst vibrant nature, materials such as wood, stone, pink granite, marble and thatch palm has been beautifully used to create a modern yet warm feel at Constance Lemuria. Seychellois’ flavours can be savoured in all the restaurants and bars of the hotel; the warmth can be felt in all the suites and villas. All Suites and Villas which are endowed with exclusive view are luxuriously designed to offer complete comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Holiday Gems, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Constance Lemuria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Lemuria Resort Of Praslin, Seychelles Hotel Anse Kerlan
- Lemuria Hotel Anse Kerlan
- Lemuria Hotel Of Praslin
- Constance Lemuria Seychelles/Praslin Island