This is a beautiful hotel set on 3 fabulous beaches, one smallish main beach, another which is a buggy ride away from the hotel and the third not really suitable for swimming due to seaweed and currents, but still nice for strolling and sunsets.
The rooms were elegantly decorated and food & wine in the all the restaurants were excellent. Breakfast was more limited and exactly the same every day. However this hotel is very expensive - much more so than other in my view better, 5* resorts we have stayed However, it is the service and staff attitude that really lets this hotel down. For many it all just seems like too much trouble! We ordered an ice bucket every evening at 6pm in the room and it failed to turn up 7 nights out of 7 - sometimes after 2 reminders!! There are many petty rules too and staff eager to hide behind them for example bikes (pretty shoddy ones at that) must be returned each day at 6pm or guests incur a fine and men including teenage boys must wear long trousers in the evening in all the restaurants including the beach bar or be sent back to your room to change (certainly a novel experience that one for us!!) We did express our views at the time to the President, who listened to our comments, and was very understanding. Whether he has the appetite to change much tho, remains to be seen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite beaches, clear topaz water, lush vegetation and big boulders; choose from one of the 88 Junior Suites, 8 Senior Suites, 8 Villas or the exclusive Presidential Villa at Constance Lemuria. Enjoy elegant spacious suites and villas or unwind in swimming pools seemingly crafted by nature. Indulge in fine food and customised spa treatments at Constance Lemuria. Fully trained coordinators at the Constance Kids Club will lead your children to wonderful island exploration trips, culinary activities, scavenger hunts and more. For real adventure and wonderful memories, try the only 18-hole golf course in the Seychelles or explore the world famous diving sites! To create a cocoon of luxury amidst vibrant nature, materials such as wood, stone, pink granite, marble and thatch palm has been beautifully used to create a modern yet warm feel at Constance Lemuria. Seychellois’ flavours can be savoured in all the restaurants and bars of the hotel; the warmth can be felt in all the suites and villas. All Suites and Villas which are endowed with exclusive view are luxuriously designed to offer complete comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelbag, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Constance Lemuria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Lemuria Resort Of Praslin, Seychelles Hotel Anse Kerlan
- Lemuria Hotel Anse Kerlan
- Lemuria Hotel Of Praslin
- Constance Lemuria Seychelles/Praslin Island