My wife and I just returned from this fabulous facility and we will be back. From Saumitra the restaurant manager to the complete staff we say thank you. We had Villa 119 which is a one bedroom beach villa and loved everything about it. A private vanishing edge blue tile pool to a gazebo outside and six chaise lounges scattered throughout our beautifully landscaped villa. We also went to see the competition i.e. Four Seasons and Kempinski. No comparison! The Four Seasons is just not indicative of what the island is..... sterile but clean and nice. You can't beat the natural flora and the way that the Banyan Tree just looks like the rest of the island ...natural. The Kempinski doesn't cut it in comparison..... Thanks!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banyan Tree Seychelles offers an intimate retreat experience featuring its own signature blend of romance, rejuvenation and exotic sensuality. The philosophy behind the resort is based on providing a place for rejuvenation of the body, mind and soul – a sanctuary for the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Banyan Tree Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Seychelles Hotel Mahe Island
- Banyan Tree Seychelles Mahe Island - Takamaka