We stayed there for 3 days and it was nice. Very nice hotel and excellent food. we had one of the best sri lankan traditional food there. Staff were amazing and service was fantastic. Only issue with this hotel is, if you plan to go for a kandy sightseeing. This hotel is not meant for that. If you plan to do that then you would rather stay is Amaya Hills or other hotels in city. This is little far from kandy and takes more than an hour of travel. Really recommend this hotel if you want to just relax there and enjoy the place and do activities nearby hotels, bird watching etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A score of spectacular waterfalls tumble down over rocks and precipices throughout the cool high country of Sri Lanka. Among them is Hunas Falls, which derives its name from Hunasgiriya Peak, the forest covered mountain which overlooks this tranquil landscape. Located close to the former royal capital of Kandy, Hunas Falls provides an astonishing setting for Hunas Falls by Amaya. Sprawling gardens with walkways, flowers and the lake with a bridge to cross it, a waterfall and a mini golf course all constitute a most beautiful background to the calm serenity of your room. Considered one of the most scenic spots in the country, Hunas Falls by Amaya is an alluring Sri Lankan honeymoon hotel. It is committed to energy saving practices, recycling, giving back to the community and reducing wastage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hunas Falls by Amaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Hunas Falls Elkaduwa
- Hunas Falls Hotel
- Jetwing Hunas Falls Hotel Elkaduwa
- Hunas Falls By Amaya Sri Lanka/Elkaduwa