Amaya hunas hotel is situated in a very special place in srilanka. it is situated where hunas falls starts its journey. what attracted me to the hotel was its view from the bedrooms. it was just awesome. it would be one of the best honeymoon trips one could ever have. if you had a walk to about 10 mins you can get to the place where hunas falls is originating. its one of the best places to have a bath :D. perfect and peaceful place to stay. talking about food... i must say they have to improve their kitchen to give the best experience... for me it was 3/5. highly recommended to people who love to spend their vacation peacefully with a little bit of adventure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A score of spectacular waterfalls tumble down over rocks and precipices throughout the cool high country of Sri Lanka. Among them is Hunas Falls, which derives its name from Hunasgiriya Peak, the forest covered mountain which overlooks this tranquil landscape. Located close to the former royal capital of Kandy, Hunas Falls provides an astonishing setting for Hunas Falls by Amaya. Sprawling gardens with walkways, flowers and the lake with a bridge to cross it, a waterfall and a mini golf course all constitute a most beautiful background to the calm serenity of your room. Considered one of the most scenic spots in the country, Hunas Falls by Amaya is an alluring Sri Lankan honeymoon hotel. It is committed to energy saving practices, recycling, giving back to the community and reducing wastage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hunas Falls by Amaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Hunas Falls Elkaduwa
- Hunas Falls Hotel
- Jetwing Hunas Falls Hotel Elkaduwa
- Hunas Falls By Amaya Sri Lanka/Elkaduwa