It is one of the best scenic hotel in Srilanka and must visit place for those who visit Srilanka. Situated in a hill and misty souroundings it admirers everyone. If you visit climb to to the upper hunas fall rocks and dip into the chilled water fall, the experience will be really great. Food was reall fantastic but the restaurant area was small compared to other amaya hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A score of spectacular waterfalls tumble down over rocks and precipices throughout the cool high country of Sri Lanka. Among them is Hunas Falls, which derives its name from Hunasgiriya Peak, the forest covered mountain which overlooks this tranquil landscape. Located close to the former royal capital of Kandy, Hunas Falls provides an astonishing setting for Hunas Falls by Amaya. Sprawling gardens with walkways, flowers and the lake with a bridge to cross it, a waterfall and a mini golf course all constitute a most beautiful background to the calm serenity of your room. Considered one of the most scenic spots in the country, Hunas Falls by Amaya is an alluring Sri Lankan honeymoon hotel. It is committed to energy saving practices, recycling, giving back to the community and reducing wastage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Amaya Hunas Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Hunas Falls Elkaduwa
- Hunas Falls Hotel
- Jetwing Hunas Falls Hotel Elkaduwa
- Amaya Hunas Falls Sri Lanka/Elkaduwa