“Great service & excellent food”

Sant'Elia Trattoria
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Patu
Price range: US$29 - US$71
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Super service and great food, You really Get for what You pay for! We Ate here 3 times in one week we stayed!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,047)

Reviewed 25 June 2017

This place is worth a visit if you're vacationing in the Salento region. The local food is great and very well prepared. We dined outdoors, under a beautiful sunset, the atmosphere is very nice and the attention is very efficient and friendly. Good wines, fish and local fare, so I would definitely recommend a visit.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

Excellent. It's amazing to see a restaurant like this in my place.
It's not about just fresh and tasty food, we're talking about chef masterpieces.
I come here from time to time with my wife and enjoy new courses every time.
Fabrizio, the chef, is fantastic.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

It was my friend and my first time to Pulia. We were unfamiliar of the culture and neither of us speak Italian. (We are both from London, I am a qualified chef and she runs a restaurant in London)
We drove around for ages, first of all trying to find somewhere open on a Wednesday night (out of season... and while the football was on.)

We stumbled along this place after a lot of failed attempts to find something open.

It was late and the resturante was really very full. We were welcomed in by a wonderful waitress called Sandra. The was only on waitress on the floor that night because the football was on.
Sandra was wonderful though. She took the time to translate the menu to us and made sure we were well looked after.
She knew exactly what everything was on the menu and how it is made.
In my tuna tar tar there were these little black crystals, i could not figure out the taste.
I asked and she told me they are smoked squid ink salt. Such a beautiful taste. late when the Chef came out to say hello we asked him where we can buy this salt from. he told us he makes it especially!
We asked to buy some but he gave us both a pack and insisted to take no money for it.
the food was all beautiful here. the service was exceptional, everyone went the extra mile even though it was busy and full and they were short staffed that night due to the football.
We had some gorgeous wine from the menu that Sandra also recommended.

If i was to go back to This area i would 100% go back! And hope to be served by Sandra again.

Olivia

2  Thank OliviaNewmanYoung
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We had excellent food: Antipasti and fish. Both were very tasty. The service was extremely efficient and nice. Great location.