Overall it was a "reasonable" experience...
1. It is by the seaside (on the beach)
2. Different ambience ( simple make shift shack and on the beach) :D
3. Somewhat friendly staff....
4. Reasonably prices...
1. It is out of the way... towards the bottom most tip of Penang Island
2. It is somewhat dirty. (flies were everywhere....)
3. The beach was muddy and the water was blackish)
4. Only 1 fan for the entire restaurant (March is the hot season.....)
5. Food that tasted normal.
6. Super small crabs. (3.5 inches crabs...)
I would not go there again. It is too out of place...
Better off having seafood near town and then head to air itam for the assam laksa.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.