Had a bad experience during my check in. Called the resort few days prior the check in day, the staff confirmed all payment has been made and told me don't need to bring any prove. But upon check in, the front desk staff did not help us in verifying our payment and force us to pay if we could not show any documents to prove that the payment has been made. Rude and loud tone when talking to us.
Bad condition of cleanliness. Dirty floor.
Not much choice of for breakfast. Very few ferry provided (i.e. at night, from jetty to resort, after 6:30pm you have to wait until 10:30pm.
Not worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful tropical island set amidst virgin jungle, Pulau Jerejak is every nature lover's dream come true! Coupled with her rich historical background, a holiday here promises to be refreshingly different.Relics and artifacts share a home with the rich flora and fauna of this island.Get ready for an adventure as you step into one of the few remaining rainforests of Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Jerejak Rainforest Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jerejak Rainforest Hotel Bayan Lepas
- Jerejak Hotel Penang
- Jerejak Rainforest Resort Penang/Bayan Lepas