Nice hotel, great facilities and the food was of good quality.
It's a nice place, and a good starting point to explore the Umbria region, with the big advantage that you don't stay in a big city (you can relax when you're not visiting the neighbourhood)
The cleaning of the rooms could be done a little bit better, but overall we had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the region of Umbria, in Perugia 4 star hotel Relais San Clemente, once a Benedictine convent, offers elegant accommodation and a lovely atmosphere.Relais San Clemente is not far from the most renowned Umbrian towns, Assisi, Spoleto or Todi, and for these reasons is the ideal choice for demanding travellers in search of deluxe amenities and excellent location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Relais San Clemente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais San Clemente Bosco
- Relais San Clemente Perugia, Italy - Bosco