We spent two nights in the hotel, and everything was o.k. The room was clean, the restaurant with menu of 22 euro, proportional to the quantity of meal. It's a good place to make trips towards Gubbio, Assisi and Perugia, as it's next to the road and well comunicated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the region of Umbria, in Perugia 4 star hotel Relais San Clemente, once a Benedictine convent, offers elegant accommodation and a lovely atmosphere.Relais San Clemente is not far from the most renowned Umbrian towns, Assisi, Spoleto or Todi, and for these reasons is the ideal choice for demanding travellers in search of deluxe amenities and excellent location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Relais San Clemente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais San Clemente Bosco
- Relais San Clemente Perugia, Italy - Bosco