This unique monstary was a wonderful surprise. Service was great , rooms overlooking the gardens beautiful. Everything you can wish for for a complete rest or for a few nights to see the Jazz Festival as we did. Swimming pool, tennis court, and much more. Train to Perugia at the doorstep. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the region of Umbria, in Perugia 4 star hotel Relais San Clemente, once a Benedictine convent, offers elegant accommodation and a lovely atmosphere.Relais San Clemente is not far from the most renowned Umbrian towns, Assisi, Spoleto or Todi, and for these reasons is the ideal choice for demanding travellers in search of deluxe amenities and excellent location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Relais San Clemente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais San Clemente Bosco
- Relais San Clemente Perugia, Italy - Bosco