Booked a deal for 2 nights during the flooding. First night was very rainy-luckily had an early meal in Dorrington and managed to get through flooded roads back to base and then trapped.
But our cottage had a jacuzzi,which was brilliant fun.
A drawback in the deal is the cottage had no complementary tea bags.We had not realised this,luckily we had wine!
2nd day ,the floods had receded so walked into Dorrington. Bought some steak from the local butcher, plus teabags,milk etc from local store,sorted for the night, BUT no frying pan in cottage!
Still had wine,though,so still had a great time.
Would go again but with supplies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the Netley Hall Estate we have a large Marquee style Banquet Hall available for Weddings and events! with its own licensed bar. We also have 12 self-catering Holiday Cottages available for short and long stays. The Estate boasts luxurious grounds with 160 acres of beautiful Shropshire scenery! Perfect for your blissful country retreat. We have 6 fishing lakes within the estate with a large variety of fish for you to catch. There is also an Equestrian facility and a Paint balling Facility on the Estate. For more information please contact us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Netley Hall Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Netley Hall Estate Hotel Dorrington
- Netley Hall Estate Dorrington, Shropshire - Shrewsbury