Ibis Styles London Walthamstow
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
1,452 results
All reviewscontinental breakfastvalue for moneycroissantsthe busolympic parktube stationreception areaair conditioningoxford streetwalthamstow centraltea and coffeethe breakfast areahotel is situatedenjoyed my staypublic transportvictoria linejames bond
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We spent a night here when in London for WWE.

On arrival the reception staff were very helpful and friendly, informing us of everything we needed to know and directions to the nearest tube station as we'd come from a further one.

Our room was much nicer than the last Ibis we stayed in (Stratford). It didn't smell smokey for one. The bed was very comfy and bathroom facilities clean and refreshing.

Breakfast was reminiscent of a school trip with the class of kids in there but it was pleasant. I was happy as they had even provided soya milk meaning I could have the white coffee I'd hoped for! No hot food but I will never grumble at pastries and fruit.

A good stay on a tight budget, I would recommend staying here if you don't mind being out of the heart of London.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amy L
asll, Manager at Ibis Styles London Walthamstow, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Many thanks for your kind review. I am glad my team made your stay enjoyable.

Regards
William

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We booked a total of 4 family rooms attending a recent bank holiday family gathering in Walthamstow, so the location of the hotel proved to be ideal. It was easy booking through Bookings.com and reserve the rooms which were luckily available. The hotel is located on two sites across a very busy road, with family rooms on the opposite side of the main reception building. Difficult to cross the road several times with young children. Breakfast was included in the room price and we got the larges family rooms which included a double and two single beds and air conditioning with tea/coffee making facility and flat panel tv. Free wifi was available in our rooms. The multi lingual Staff proved to be excellent with helpful hints on free car parking on the street on a bank holiday weekend. Checkout was at 12 noon allowing sufficient time for family members to get ready and vacate the rooms. At £69 for the largest room it was value for money. Only thing the cleaning staff over looked was to replace the shower gel and shampoo bottle in our room which was completely empty. Also be warned that the rooms are close to a railway track so constant noise of trains passing by especially in summer when windows are open. Otherwise a reasonably good experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
asll, Manager at Ibis Styles London Walthamstow, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for your comments, we can assure you that the matter is being looked into and will be dealt with accordingly.

WILLIAM

Reviewed 28 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
asll, Manager at Ibis Styles London Walthamstow, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Reviewed 20 May 2014

As I have a survey near by this is ideal. Clean room with en-suite ; off street parking.
Air con.
Very interesting local ethnic food shops nearby.
So far so good. Breakfast still to come !
Will add breakfast comments later.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
asll, Manager at Ibis Styles London Walthamstow, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

william

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We spent 4 nights at this really nice hotel. I recommend it without hesitation!
Nice staff (especially Maria & Ali), great location, clean hotel, and very good price!
A bit poor breakfast, and they don't serve original english breakfast :(
But except this little thing we were very satisfied.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
asll, Manager at Ibis Styles London Walthamstow, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Many thanks for your kind review. I am glad my team made your stay enjoyable. we can assure you that the matter is being looked into and will be dealt with accordingly.

william