3 Tuns Coaching Inn
Ufford Park Woodbridge Hotel, Golf & Spa(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$161
US$136
Seckford Hall(Woodbridge)
US$316
US$174
US$181
US$61
Travelodge Ipswich Hotel(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$60
Travelodge
    US$201
    US$174
    US$151
    Salthouse Hotel
    No availability for your dates from our partners
    See what travellers are saying:
    Reviewed 10 August 2014

Booked direct after reading latest reviews (ignore older reviews as the hotel is under new management).
    Hotel easy to find but surprised to find bar and restaurant empty considering very good prices for the area and excellent food served by George. Rooms clean and had everything we needed only downside was kennels over the road but the dogs do shut up so not a constant noise and to be honest we didn't notice it.
    If we were ever in the area again would definitely stay as the owners are extremely helpful and friendly and very hardworking.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
    2  Thank yfs360
    Reviewed 5 June 2014

It is hard to imagine that anyone would have welcomed us more than George, promising rest, good food, good company and a hearty breakfast. It is just what we need and we enjoy some wonderful company from fellow travellers, plus the good humour and attention of Lee and our host who tells me ..... I only have to ask.
    We would really encourage people to stay here, very reasonable, clean good rooms and the best service all for a very reasonable price.
    Janice and Shane - those crazy Aussies !

Room Tip: I cannot say how we managed to stumble n this gem - it was by shear accident
    • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 20 May 2014

I was worried, having made the booking, to read the reviews but having had a very good stay, cannot agree with the bad comments previously made. We had 2 nights good sleep, which meant we were awake early and ready to enjoy the day, and the shower was excellent. It was in a great location for our plans for the weekend to visit Southwold, where accommodation is quite expensive to reflect the style of the town, and Dunwich. The owner and member of staff we dealt with were both very friendly. No problems.
    The room wasn't big but was adequate.
    It isn't a boutique hotel but it provided everything we needed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 17 May 2014

We enjoyed a pleasant stay at The Three Tuns the location was great for us as we were attending a wedding at Easton Grange. The owner was very friendly and made us all very welcome nothing was to much trouble, he allowed us to have our rooms a little early and was very nice however the rooms were standard and could do with a deep clean, all in all you get what you pay for. The breakfast was good.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
    1  Thank Carol C
    Reviewed 9 May 2014

I booked this hotel for a getaway for my family and a couple of friends as we were looking for a nice country place to stay for the weekend.
    I first looked at this hotel on trip advisor and I was very sceptical to say the least as some of the older reviews were a mix of good and bad reviews, I chose to book this place due to the price being a lot cheaper than other hotels in this area of Suffolk.
    I can honestly say this was one of the best decisions I could have made.
    From the minute we walked in the door we were made to feel very welcome, the owner, George was very professional as were all the staff we saw over the 2 nights we stayed.
    The rooms we had were a family room which had a double bed and a single bed.
    There was also a Jacuzzi bath too which was a pleasant surprise!!
    We also had a twin room with 2 single beds, freeview tv, coffee and tea making facilities and a shower room.
    There was also free WiFi throughout the building.
    The food was excellent, made to order by George himself, using local suppliers for his sausage and mash which was yummy!
    I had creme brulee for dessert which was excellent too.
    My Irish coffee was the perfect end to day 1.
    Breakfast was a cooked full English with cereal, fruit, yogurt, tea and toast.
    After a busy day exploring the local area, we came back to the "Tuns" as this place is affectionately known, to be greeted like friends which really made a very nice touch.
    We had a few drinks in the bar and then another fantastic meal in the restaurant, I recommend the chicken curry!
    To sum this place up, it is a traditional place, not to fancy, but very comfortable.
    We all agreed that the hospitality here is second to none.
    I will definitely stay here again and have recommended this place to friends already.

Room Tip: Room 1, Family Room.
    • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family