“Good vibes and tasteful food”
Review of COMO Restaurant - CLOSED

COMO Restaurant
Price range: US$8 - US$34
Cuisines: Asian, Mediterranean, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Homemade food with passion, COMO offers amazing asian dishes, vegetarian yammies, and moist grilled meat. Enjoy food at it's best; COMO = I eat
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Had a nice night here with friends and family. Como is located in the pretty town of Santa Gertrudis. Beautiful place, with nice terrace and veranda. Food is very good. Salads are big and very nice. We also enjoyed some tapas and the seabass. All very tasteful. Desserts looked beautiful but was too much for our appetite unfortunately.

comoibiza, Owner at COMO Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

Thank you for your review.....the good vibes are mainly created by lovely guests like you.!
And tasty food, yes please, it's so easy, and it's such a joy.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

This restaurant was a completely disappointment. The place is not comfortable, the food is nothing special and takes too long to arrive but the worse thing about this place is the service and the waiters that are very rude.

2  Thank Daisy D

We regret the fact that your visit was not what you expected of it.
But you see, we don't like rude customers!
We treat our customers with a lot of care and respect, but do wish to be treated equally.
We offer our service and prepare your food with passion.
I remember the evening with you and your friends, and regret keeping our kitchen open longer for you, and having the staff to work more hours.
We did everything we could, to get you your food as soon as possible, but during the 25 minute wait (a very normal standard for food made fresh to order) we were 3 times confronted with remarks that the food should arrive.
If I explain that we care about our food and our guests, and the response is "I don't give a sh** what you say...", in my opinion, you will always experience these situations. This is also reflected in your other reviews.

Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

The couple who own this place really have put their heart and soul into it. Not only were they welcoming, they made the best mojitos in Ibiza all night for almost ten people!!
We did free shots to celebrate my 30th, and a special glass of cava for everyone.
The food is just another level, its totally amazing and if you go have the seabass you wont be disappointed. A 3 course meal with drinks worked out just under €40, very reasonable for such good food.
I love to find places like this, out the way of the main towns, great atmosphere, good food and drink, all in all you guys made my 30th. Thank you, see you next year!!

Thank you for enjoying our hospitality, it was a pleasure to serve you and your friends, and we will keep on going like this; we do it with love.
The COMO team

Reviewed 1 May 2013

To me, Como, Ibiza is a whole experience! I adore sitting out on the white, attractive terrace looking out at Santa Gertrudis, which is a gorgeous village to explore and shop in! It always makes me feel that Ibiza is the best place in the world!!!

I love the food because it is so fresh and healthy and always inspires me to buy some herbs and a few new ingredients and have a go at home! Not many restaurants give me this feeling of really loving food that much and how wonderful the combinations can be and how many possibilities there are to create new flavours!

They also have wifi so it´s a lovely place to be alone with your laptop and to peacefully take a coffee and breakfast and catch up on a few e-mails. Then lunch with friends or dinner in beautiful soft lighting. I love it!

Oh and don't forget the smoothies.... I love especially the forest fruits with yoghurt.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

We have come here for a lunch as I believed it was an organic restaurant but I don`t know why or where I heard that because Its not.But other than that the fish and chips I had here was very very good.The inside setting was a bit awkward when we were there and felt a bit like a commons dining room but the outside was much better .It is worth a visit for a very fairly priced but excellent lunch or dinner.We`ll be back

3  Thank arpad t

Thank you for writing your review.
COMO is not an organic restaurant, but we do incorporate a lot of organic vegetables!
I think you got information about an rawfood organic restaurant that was located here some years ago.
The fish and chips was a winter special, now in summer we have a lot of great Asian tapas and main dishes, and of course tasty healthy smoothies.
Hope to see you soon again.
The COMO team