“Very nice b&b”

Ranked #1 of 2 Lansdowne B&B and Inns
Zaragoza
“Very nice b&b”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Very nice place in the 1000 islands area. Stephane the owner friendly greets guests and explains everthing about the area upon arrival. The house is in the Lansdowne area, a quiet and nice neighborhood. It has a kitchen, terrace and living room for common guest use. Nice terrace for having a drink and a picnic. The rooms are wide, neat and clean. We booked a room with shared batroom in the belief that it was ensuite (there was a mistake in the canada b&b page) and Stephane corrected the mistake by offering us the ensuite room at the same price. Good breakfast.

Room Tip: The garden room has ensuite bathroom and large bathtub
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Schenectady, New York
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I had a first time wonderful experience with Stephan and his mom. They truly show you the meaning of down home hospitality. Upon my first few minutes of the arrival I was greeted by Stephan Nd helped with my luggage to the room. after we were asked if we wanted any food? how could I say no , His Mom made a delicious chicken and rice dish, along with a garden fresh salad and pasta. I was stuffed. Immediately after Stephan wanted to get started sorting the gear out, we worked on that tiredlessly until 10:00 pm. The next morning awoke to a wonderful home cooked breakfast of om letters, fruit , coffee and bread. There was lots to go around. After we headed a to Ivy Leaf park to begin our training. I must say that my trVel of 3hrs plus was well worth it, and not one disappointment at all. I will be going back for further training in the near fuure.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good. No complaints at all.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dares Beach, MD
Reviewed 16 June 2013

There were positives, but more negatives for what was planned to be a special weekend. There was no privacy outside of our room which was void of a tv, radio, refrigerator, or microwave. It was explained to us that we would have the entire floor to ourselves which included the kitchen and living room where the tv was, but this was not the case. The owners or their family was always watching the tv so even when we went and joined we were hoping they would leave and give us some privacy, but not so. Though we were staying in a strangers house we shouldn't feel that way and we felt like we were invading their privacy. It was uncomfortable. He only positive was the breakfast, a bit salty for our taste, but it was French style in that the sauce was rich. Would we return, no.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank drearocs
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My parents and I were visiting the Thousand Islands area and stayed in B&B Tekdiv. We stayed in the Mansarde room, which was very cozy and comfortable. The B&B is in a lovely area with tons of greenery, which was a nice change since my family is from the city. The rooms have a lovely feel to them and the common area is decorated very nicely. I appreciated the many art books in the dining area.

Stephan was a gracious host and his mother was also there, who was also very kind. Breakfast was a DELICIOUS omelet that I will never forget. It was the best omelet that I have every had.

The only downside was that there wasn't any hair conditioner, which might be a little bit of a problem for some people. Other than that, the bathroom was well stocked with a great smelling shampoo (it smelled like grape candy!), hand lotion, and body lotion, so I can't complain much.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay in this B&B and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank classiomatic
Strasbourg
Reviewed 2 October 2012

A little difficult to locate it , but GPS will be helpfull.
Very quiet place , excellent hospitality and good breakfasts.
Stephane is a specialist and will be glad to counsel or conduct diving tours in selected places of interest ( caves , shipwrecks etc ).
If I had a possibility to travel again in this area , I would not hesitate to stay again at B&B Tediv

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank schnokeloch6
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lansdowne
Bonnie Castle Resort
#1 of 14 in Alexandria Bay
Capt. Thomson's Resort
Capt. Thomson's Resort
#4 of 14 in Alexandria Bay

Been to B&B Tekdiv? Share your experiences!