This was such a lovely place to stay for the week. The staff was so kind and helpful, the location was great, and the small kitchenettes in the rooms were perfect for small breakfasts and lunches. Along with that, the facility was incredible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palazzo Catalani is situated right in the medieval village of Soriano nel Cimino, and the building itself is a 17th century building once owned by an Italian nobleman.With its beauty and charm, history and culture, Italy has long been a popular holiday destination. It is here where you will find many wonders of nature, from snow-capped Alps to sunny Mediterranean beaches, as well as an abundance of historical treasures and sights. Don't forget to enjoy two of the things that Italy is best known for, food and wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palazzo Catalani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Catalani Hotel Soriano Nel Cimino
- Sunterra At Palazzo Catalani Viterbo