Open today: 07:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Unplanned stop, wonderful experience

We weren’t planning on stopping by Corbin’s Wildlife, but we are glad we did. It was a nice break... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
davidz290
Montreal, Canada
via mobile
Not to be missed!

Visited Corbin's Wildlife and was thrilled with the fees hours spent there. We had Ian give us our... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$70.00
from US$60.00
from US$50.00
More Info
All reviews wild pigs forest walk native species natural environment boa constrictor conservation efforts bit off the beaten track fantastic place to visit his enthusiasm wonderful morning eco system two hours the reserve visiting tobago plant life call ahead winding road
Reviewed 2 August 2016

IT WAS GREAT! . I have never been so close up to many of the animals before. I am a birder and I found many interesting species there, a few of which we do not have in Trinidad. I was also impressed with their knowledge (Lyn, Ian and Roy) of the birds and the animals they so lovingly care for. And how they interacted with the kids! Just amazing.! And I kept going back every day for the duration of my stay to photograph these wonderful species. Thanks guys, Corbin's Local Wildlife will be on my agenda everytime I visit Tobago!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

My husband and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary experiencing nature, a warm and friendly tour and a need to tell everyone about this gem in the forest.
Soon....HEY YOU!!! Go visit Tobago, meet Corbin and appreciate the wealth of Tobago's biodiversity which includes iguana, possums, armadillos, wild pigs and caimans. And afterwards...TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Straight from the off, you can tell Roy Corbin is dedicated to wildlife preservation and educating not only locals and children but also tourists in how diverse Tobago is. Roy, and his lovely wife, made our visit very interesting and informative. The wildlife park is an ideal place to visit to see local nature, fauna and flora, especially because Roy is so informative. We saw armadillo, caiman, possum, hummingbirds, snakes, parrots - the list is long. He and his wife obviously work very hard to run the park and it shows. We will definitely be visiting again. If you have the opportunity to visit, you must do so. A fantastic place to visit. Sincere thanks to Roy and his wife.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I visited this place last weekend with my boyfriend.
I recommend anyone who is in love with nature & wanting to know about animal wild life to visit. At first I didn't know what I was going to expect, jus walking through looking at birds and plants but boy was I wrong. Got a very detailed tour from the moment we met the owner. He is very pleasant and easy to talk to. Saw some animals and reptiles u would see everyday but you got a one on one lesson on each animal making you appreciate their existence even more.

I love this place & would visit my next time in tobago !

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Roy was prompt with his email correspondence, offering clear instructions on how and when we could meet him (he even provided GPS coordinates!) Roy led our tour personally, where he demonstrated his vast knowledge of the local plants and wildlife. Overall it was a fun and educational experience, and it is clear that Roy cares a great deal about his cause. The park itself is still being developed and has plenty of room for upgrades, but like others have mentioned he is definitely on to something with his conservation efforts, and can definitely benefit from more visitors.

Date of experience: June 2016