The location is amazing! The restaurant is very good and have a good variety of things to choose and prices. The boat tour is awesome and so is the Paddle experience. Its a magical place. The staff is the nicest!
The hammocks just in front of the lagoon are the best place to read, relax and enjoy. The rooms were very big, nice decoration and really clean!
Its The place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a little more than half an hour away from the capital city of Chetumal and its airport, and about the same distance to the border with the country of Belize, Rancho Encantado is situated on the shores of the pristine waters of Laguna Bacalar. This area, in the southernmost part of the Yucatan Peninsula, is just at the point of developing as a tourist destination for the eco-minded traveler who seeks escape from the larger, often over-developed areas of the northern part of the Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Rancho Encantado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Encantado Hotel Bacalar
- Rancho Encantado Laguna Bacalar