What we enjoyed the most about the hotel was the service we received, it was outstanding. The food was excellent. The grounds were well kept. The location is wonderful for a getaway. We slept so soundly in the quiet surroundings. We woke to enjoy a beautiful sunrise. The reception was very helpful in arranging a four hour tour of the Laguna Bakalar which we would highly recommend. We plan to return to the hotel for a longer stay. Thoroughly enjoyed everything and our only regret is that we couldn't stay longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a little more than half an hour away from the capital city of Chetumal and its airport, and about the same distance to the border with the country of Belize, Rancho Encantado is situated on the shores of the pristine waters of Laguna Bacalar. This area, in the southernmost part of the Yucatan Peninsula, is just at the point of developing as a tourist destination for the eco-minded traveler who seeks escape from the larger, often over-developed areas of the northern part of the Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rancho Encantado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Encantado Hotel Bacalar
- Rancho Encantado Laguna Bacalar