The service is great, and the place is beautiful. But I would stay somewhere else with a better view of the lagoon that would probably be even cheaper. We stayed in the Master suite and it was perfect, spacious, very clean, with its own private pool. On the negative side is that we were very close to the highway, so it can be noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a little more than half an hour away from the capital city of Chetumal and its airport, and about the same distance to the border with the country of Belize, Rancho Encantado is situated on the shores of the pristine waters of Laguna Bacalar. This area, in the southernmost part of the Yucatan Peninsula, is just at the point of developing as a tourist destination for the eco-minded traveler who seeks escape from the larger, often over-developed areas of the northern part of the Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rancho Encantado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Encantado Hotel Bacalar
- Rancho Encantado Laguna Bacalar