ParkCity Everly Hotel
US$43
US$41
101 Hotel Bintulu(Bintulu)(Great Value!)
US$28
Agoda.com
US$25
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsswimming poolbeautiful sunsetold schooltown arearooms are spaciousreception staffwithin walking distancemaintained hotellate eveningroom serviceone night stayshort triproom rateeasy accessper nightshopping mallparkcity
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Stayed here for a weekend vacation in Bintulu..the reception staffs gave a fast service. The room was as expected. The bathroom is very clean. The room service also not bad. The staffs are friendly and attended to my request. The ffod also nice. I had a pleasant stay here.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank FidelisPatrick6700
Reviewed 15 December 2011

Our second stay with the Parkcity Everly wasn't as good as our first.

Despite asking for a non-smoking room, we were shown to a room that had obviously been smoked in - there was an ashtray on the table!!!

The smell from whatever cleaning product used to fumigate the room was eye-watering. I would have thought a decent name-brand air freshener would have done a better job.

That being said, the quality of the room and the staff was still as good as we had experienced before and for a couple of weary travelers, it wasn't worth the hassle trying to change to a new room with a less pungent cleaning regime!

I just wish Asian hotels would penalise guests that smoke in non-smoking rooms - it is vile, and I'm a smoker - just never indoors.

Room Tip: If you are a non-smoker, ask to check the room first. We were tired and didn't bother.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2011

Stayed one night on 30 Nov 2011 on a business trip. Hotel's location is relatively far from town center (if you do not have personal transport). Overall for the facilities provided within the hotel it was not worth the price of the room.

The Spa located within the hotel was one of the most expensive (after Merriots Miri) that I have ever encountered in my travel around Sarawak.

Security could be better as I was woken up around midnight by some callgirl who was offering her services. It might be acceptable if I were staying in some "Rumah Tumpangan" but not in a "star" hotel.

Cheers

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Eddie30
Reviewed 22 November 2011

Was there in September for 10 days for official duties. Although it was out of town, it didn't bother me much. Nice swimming pool with a view of sunset. Loved the restaurant in the hotel, which I had my dinner almost every night. The staff at the restaurant were very friendly and helpful. Food was great too! Room was clean and comfortable. All in all, an excellent hotel!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank angry_bird01
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I traveled to Bintulu for a business trip in October 2011. I chose to stay in this hotel and stayed in their deluxe double room. The hotel lobby is nice with decoration of lighting. Upon check-in, the staffs are friendly and helpful and provide fast service. The room is very nice & cozy; I like the lighting as I can read on my bed and the lights are not dimmed. The TV is a bit small but still acceptable. Bathroom is clean. The bed is comfortable and I have good quality sleep in this hotel. They gave me a room with a forest view which is breathtaking for me. I did not get to explore the facilities of the hotel. The breakfast provided is typical; ranged from American Breakfast to the local delicacies eg Nasi Lemak, fried noodles, chicken curry and so on. Overall satisfactory.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business