Bandos i must say is a very good place to stay for a holiday.
We stayed here for 6nights/7days,mid october.
We had a standard room booked,which was really big and comfortable.The bathroom also was nice.
The room was little far from the reception (209),would have been a nice walk,
but since we had an infant with us,it was too tiring to walk.
We always insisted for a buggy,and always got one on request.
The room was very close to the beach
Breakfast buffet was nice,huge,and lavish.
the swimmimg pool was a great place to hangout,free wifi zone,and dipping in the pool was really relaxing.
The beach was nice and clean,really good for snorkelling.
Diving was really nice,a great experince,and a must do.
The excursions were really nice-a local village trip,paradise island,night fishing and kuda bandos barbeque.
if you are shopping at the local village,souveneir shop,bargaining is a must,drop the prize to almost half.
Sea Breeze cafe is a good place for dinner,
drinks at the hotel are very exp so we carried with us some bottels of water,juices and milk for the baby.
it was my wife's birthday,so we got a complimentary cake from the hotel.
The staff was really nice and helpful.
the staff at riya was nice,specially Kori.
Overall a great experience,total value for money.
A Place to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not wishing to rest on the laurels of our existing achievements, Bandos Maldives had in the past year undertaken a major refurbishment project with the intention of transforming ourselves into a hotel that is truly reflective of the times. Careful consideration however, was given at all times to ensure that the old-world refinement for which the island has a reputation remained uncompromised. Under the project, major facelifts have been given to the front desk, lobby areas, shops, restaurants and bars and have furthermore commissioned a new swimming pool and additional accommodation facilities all of which perfectly blend with the island's tropical splendour and give visitors a taste of the Maldivian aesthetic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bandos Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bandos Island Hotel Bandos
- Bandos Island Resort Maldives
- Bandos Island Maldives
- Bandos Maldives