“Fabulous school tour”

Summer SUP School
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Louisburgh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Stand up paddle board school based on Old Head beach near Louisburgh, Co.Mayo. Lessons and rentals available
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Brought a group of 9 - 12 year olds here for our recent school trip. A thoroughly enjoyable and manageable experience on the water. Thanks to Muirtí and the instructors for a well organised and fun day. Highly recommend this activity, 10 out of 10 from us!

All reviews
"beginners"
"beach"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic way to view the coastal scenery & ocean life. Lovely relaxing time with our guide Ross. Fab meandering through the caves. Way easier than surfing!!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

First time for me, thoroughly enjoyed the experience! Great instructor, magic location and I can't wait to do it again!!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely time paddle boarding in Louisburgh Co Mayo . We were a mixed group of two adults and 11 year old with no paddle boarding experience . Ross the instructor pitched the lesson very well so we felt we achieved the aim of standing up on a board in beautiful Clew bay , paddle in hand ( and able to use it) and moving along the bay with Croagh Patrick in our sight, couldn't ask for a better way to enjoy a Sunday afternoon . Ross was very patient and good fun too and we all felt safe and well looked after. Would highly recommend to anyone to give it a go . Thanks .

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I'm not an experienced paddleboarder (done it only a few times before on vacation). But wow this place was so great. The water was crystal clear and unexpectedly warmer than I had thought (warmer than the beach in NJ which I had just been to the week before). The water was shallow and calm and you could see everything. They even gave my 5 year old a wetsuit and she was able to sit on the front of my board while we paddled around. Hands down one of my favorite Ireland experiences!