“Outstanding B&B!!”
Review of Waring Bank B&B

Waring Bank B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rostrevor
Waring Bank B&B
Ranked #7 of 8 Rostrevor B&B and Inns
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Outstanding B&B!!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Stayed for 1 night in Anne's gorgeous B&B..not long enough is my only complaint! We had two rooms which were equally great. Spotlessly clean, super comfortable beds with great pillows and quality bedding.
Bathrooms with luxurious white towels, shower gel, shampoo and moisturiser supplied..no bath but we are shower people anyway so didn't matter to us.
The guest lounge is wonderful and I loved the views over Carlingford Lough..it has to be experienced to understand how great it is. We felt very comfortable and not in the least bit awkward which I would worry about in a B&B as it is someone's home but that is not something you feel at Waring Bank.
Fab breakfast cooked to order and fresh fruit, cereal, yoghurts, and fruit juices. The special touch was wheaten and soda bread which my husband and my daughters Brazilian boyfriend enjoyed!
I could go on but all I can say is don't hesitate booking this wonderful place..we will definitely return and bring others to experience it as well!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Bangor, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Wonderful time spent with my family My husband and I stayed in Kilbroney room It was a really large room with six foot wide bed very tastefully furnished with beautiful en- suite..The whole house was very impressive with a very comfortable lounge and dining room with magnificent views over Carlingford Lough.The food was excellent, Ann went out of her way to accommodate us .in every way We will defiinitely be returning.

Room Tip: Best room Kilbroney.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Anne F, Owner at Waring Bank B&B, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Doreen, we had a wonderful time with you and your family. Really glad the stormy weather beforehand didn't affect your stay. We look forward to having you back again. Happy new Year to you.
Newtownards, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Our family had a great time at Waring Bank staying in the family room (Carllingford). A lovely cup of tea and some treats when we arrived. The house is tastefully decorated and very comfortable and our room was spacious. The shower was fantastic - in fact it was hard to get the children out of it. The children loved the bunk beds and the touch lamps by the bed great fun. Breakfast was gorgeous, made to order and we had freshly made pancakes with maple syrup and bacon - as well as the usual cereal, yogurts and fresh fruit. The children were made to feel especially welcome and I would highly recommend for families.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Anne F, Owner at Waring Bank B&B, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Thank you Dixie for your kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us - we certainly enjoyed having you and your family stay with us.
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Needed a B&B at short notice in this area and found Waring Bank.
Anne was most welcoming and accomodating of our requirements.
We had the family room even though there was only 2 of us - double bed and bunk beds.
Some nice decorating touches in the room - touch on/off bedside lamps.
Large and well appointed bathroom - with toiletries supplied.
Breakfast was a real treat - first of all the setting - right on the shore of Carlingford Lough - wonderful!!
The breakfast itself ws made to oder and included great juice, wheaten bread, potato bread, sausage, bacon eggs, etc.
Really good and set us up well for the day.
I was only sorry I couldn't have stayed and enjoyed the view for a little longer!!
Thanks Anne.

Room Tip: Don't miss breakfast!!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Anne F, Owner at Waring Bank B&B, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Thanks for your review, Brenda. We were glad to be able to accommodate you and delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. We really hope you will be able to come back some time to enjoy the facilities and have time for relaxation. Best wishes, Anne
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I had a wonderful experience at Waring Bank B&B. Anne is very welcoming and bent over backwards to make sure I felt at home. They helped me find my way around town and learn about the area. If I come back to the area, I will definitely stay there again. Loved my experience.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Anne F, Owner at Waring Bank B&B, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Christie, thank you for your kind review. We really enjoyed having you stay with us and would definitely look forward to welcoming you back if you get the opportunity to return.
Best wishes, Anne